INTERNATIONAL POLE CHAMPIONSHIP
The Premiere Pole Event in the Industry
Video Entry – Rules and Requirements
- Video must be well lit, with the performer and poles clearly visible.
- Video links must be set up in public mode.
The routine must include 1 static & 1 spinning pole Entries, exits and tricks must be demonstrated on both poles.
- For Doubles both poles must be set on spinning. Video length must be 3min, anything over 3min will not be considered as a part of the application.
- Video cannot be edited in any way it must show continuous dance and may not fade in from one trick and out to another.
- Video must be upright for viewing – not sideways
- The face/s of the performer/s need to be easily recognized and there should be no other person other than the performer/s in the video.
- No props are allowed for the entry video
- For those entering Doubles division, both entrants must submit separate applications, both using the same video
- Video: production, music etc… must be royalty-free.
- IPDFA does not take responsibility for copyright issues, whatever claims are made against the video will be passed on to the applicant.
© IPDFA 2020
Become a Member
Join the International Pole Dance Fitness Association as a Member.
We have varied packages uniquely pieced together to provide you with the support, information and privileges being a member should come with.
Join our World and stay in touch with the growth of our Industry.